Get in on the ground floor by reserving advertising space to promote your business in our season program book. Our season program book is a great way to get your name in front of a large, local audience.
Spaces are now available in our 2017-18 Season Program Book. Reserve your space by July 25th to get our Early Bird Rates! Deadline to reserve and purchase ad space in this season’s program book is Aug. 21. We hope you will join in the celebration as a valued advertiser in our 72-page season Program Book.
Why advertise with the Glens Falls Symphony?
- Each concert is attended by as many as 1,000 people, most of whom are local residents. Your advertisement also gets in front of our audience at least five times over the course of the season.
- The high quality 70-page book has lasting value, and patrons often take it home with them, giving your ad a long shelf life.
- Statistics show that patrons of cultural events tend to support the businesses that support their favorite arts organizations.
- Your support helps us keep our ticket prices low, making great music accessible to the widest possible audience. Your support also allows the Symphony to provide a limited number of tickets per concert to students who are financially unable to attend our performances.
- Those who advertise in our Program Book receive a voucher for a limited number of tickets to a 2017-18 Season performance.
A sample rate sheet is available here: Program Ad Rate Brochure 2017-18
Please contact our office at (518) 793-1348 or email email@example.com to make arrangements.